Another BMT meet up/meeting of the minds........

1958 F.W.D.

Had breakfast with Slpwlker this morning. He delivered in Pocono Summit yesterday during the day, and got a hotel on 22 in Allentown about 15 mins from my house and called me yesterday wanting to go howl at the moon last night, but I had to take the kids to their game as Momma was working overtime at the hospital. So we had breakfast this morning instead. Got to meet Randy and his girlfriend and another local friend of his who is also a truck nut. Good people!!!! We all solved the worlds problems over bacon and eggs, now if the rest of the world would just follow our directives we'd be ok (beginning with the immediate destruction/melting down of any 2-stroke oil burners......)We forgot to take a picture to post on here, but maybe that's a good thing???

Randy it was good to finally meet you, and thanks for breakfast, next time with a little advance notice I'll have you guys over the house and we'll do some steaks on the grill!!!!! SAFE TRAVELS!!!

-Randy Y

That makes about 4-5 guys I have met from here, not including the ones at the annual "Gathering of the Fools" at 12:00 on Macungie Saturdays... I have met Farmer52, Leversole, Mack69man, Doug Maney.......one or two others who's names slip my memory right now.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

See you at the boat.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You forgot me! Did our conversation at the Spring Melt mean nothing to you? I have not heard anything more about the Hamerly. It has an oil spreader in it (8V61). Mike

LOL of course I would not forget you sir!!! (Does seeing you rapidly vanish in the rear view mirror count as forgetting you?)

That flat head six has no power. Maybe I should put a Detroit in my A model. Mike

If you did that to your A Model I would have to have some friends of mine from South Philly (that drive a black caddy) come visit you to discuss your decision.....LOL just kidding, I know you wouldn't ever do that!!!

Had breakfast with Slpwlker this morning. He delivered in Pocono Summit yesterday during the day, and got a hotel on 22 in Allentown about 15 mins from my house and called me yesterday wanting to go howl at the moon last night, but I had to take the kids to their game as Momma was working overtime at the hospital. So we had breakfast this morning instead. Got to meet Randy and his girlfriend and another local friend of his who is also a truck nut. Good people!!!! We all solved the worlds problems over bacon and eggs, now if the rest of the world would just follow our directives we'd be ok (beginning with the immediate destruction/melting down of any 2-stroke oil burners......)We forgot to take a picture to post on here, but maybe that's a good thing???

Randy it was good to finally meet you, and thanks for breakfast, next time with a little advance notice I'll have you guys over the house and we'll do some steaks on the grill!!!!! SAFE TRAVELS!!!

-Randy Y

That makes about 4-5 guys I have met from here, not including the ones at the annual "Gathering of the Fools" at 12:00 on Macungie Saturdays... I have met Farmer52, Leversole, Mack69man, Doug Maney.......one or two others who's names slip my memory right now.

Great to put a face with the name. No problem on breakfast it was my pleasure. Those 2 strokers uggh. I couldn't wait to get that oil leaker off the trailer. But got a thorough water proofing of the deck. I think this makes 5 I've gotten to meet up with. Will try to get up there again relatively soon.