Vintage pics

41chevy

hmmmm....I think if that was my Jeep, i'd have to kick the windshield out, crawl over the hood, and walk the rest of the way. Anybody that had balls enough to drive it off that cliff could have it. If they made it, I would appreciate a lift back to town though.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

hmmmm....I think if that was my Jeep, i'd have to kick the windshield out, crawl over the hood, and walk the rest of the way. Anybody that had balls enough to drive it off that cliff could have it. If they made it, I would appreciate a lift back to town though.

It's Black Bear Road going to the Black Bear mine near Telluride Colorado. Apparently it was a wagon road for the mine at the turn of the last century.

http://youtu.be/dmd6CTYgwC0

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I think this is freightrain going to Beaver Springs- the camera was mounted on the bulldog's head.

Wow, and I used to think I was going 4 wheeling on the pipeline and Westvaco forest trails around Appomattox and Buckingham. Beautiful scenery there. In the video I mean, not so much on the pipeline.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Bayonne Police are in a '41 Cadillac, lots of revenue "sharing"?

The kid with the grenade kreeps me the heck out, anyone else?

. slipped in had to get a small child to show me how to remove it!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That red gasser has won a couple of times!

Owned by Chuck Stolze in about 1962 os so. Falls Church Va. 301 c.i. Chevy and a 3 speed Raced at Old Dominion Speedway Reunion in Manassas. Met him and saw his cars in 2010

post-3242-0-28089900-1367615589_thumb.jp

post-3242-0-43741600-1367615608.jpg

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

Great "Vintage" Willys! i was gonna ask whose it was,i like the Anglia too,i have a friend originally from Jersey who now lives in Chicago who owns one of the original "Swindlers" from Stone Woods & Cook,and everybody thought he was crazy for paying $7500.00 for it in 1978,ain't nobody laughing now!...............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

1939fordrailinspect_zps529fa387.jpeg
1958signalgas_zps1c97d5ee.jpg
1958_zps4a25b671.jpg
1962ups_zps3e5d643a.jpg
1965mack_zpsdfecb757.jpg
1968ponyexpress_zpsbd6a3bef.jpg
chickenbasket_zpsbefaa68a.jpg
eldo_zps8e2990d8.jpg
mackbus_zps2e02d142.jpeg

WHITE HOUSE STAFF!

• Like 2

P.T.CHESHIRE

1970_zpsfcc7d251.jpg
rcmars1948_zps72cb50fc.jpeg
rcmars48_zps85ccc220.jpeg
papd_zps9da7be27.jpg
RICHARDPetty2_zps0c082feb.jpg
seeder_zps1ecaf841.jpg
GRUMMANWIDGEDON_zps398e7486.jpg
MIDetroitDPWsandtruck1942_zps4164dc64.jp
MIDetroitsandingstreet1929_zpsfd08c8af.j
OLYMPIAWATER_zpsf681e7e0.jpg
8Nfunkad_zps060eb30a.jpg
BATTLESHIP_zps332a798a.jpg

P.T.CHESHIRE

1911hd_zps2422e31f.jpg
1918_zpsa001b41a.jpg
1921HD_zps66e72fd7.jpg
ZIPPY_zps3035ab6d.jpeg
BikeShopDec19591_zps4973b397.jpg
2storybike_zpsfe1c665e.jpeg

P.T.CHESHIRE

A battleship in the middle of town and a monkey riding a bicycle, what else could you ask for?! Great pics!

Tim

The GTO had a 'good engine' in it. . . a 396. . .

Can't figure the Battledhip though.

P.T.CHESHIRE

The Battleship in the city has an interesting story,it was set-up at Union Square NYC in 1917,to serve as the Navy's recruitment center,a full size,dreadnaught class Battleship,with a full crew of "regular" Navy men,another neat picture shows the USS Arizona steaming up the east river!...........................................Mark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Recruit_(1917)

post-5836-0-86150300-1368144658_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-45489600-1368144675_thumb.jp

• Like 1

The Battleship in the city has an interesting story,it was set-up at Union Square NYC in 1917,to serve as the Navy's recruitment center,a full size,dreadnaught class Battleship,with a full crew of "regular" Navy men,another neat picture shows the USS Arizona steaming up the east river!...........................................Mark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Recruit_(1917)

COOL INFO!!

uSELESS INFORMATION-----The ''cage masts'' on the battleships were made of lattice works so they could be retracted to pass under the brdge span to and from the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

It was a real thrill for me to see the USS New Jersey brought home on Veterans Day in 1999,i was there in person,but did not take these pictures,they are from the Battleships website..................................Mark

post-5836-0-45325700-1368235686.jpg

post-5836-0-54799500-1368235775.jpg