DOT Physical requirements.....................anyone done it yet?

Freightrain

You can self certify, but don't recall what you have to do. When I just renewed, the lady asked me what level. I wanted #1(interstate) to cover all my bases. I have the med card, so no sense in limiting travel. I think I had to sign the form? Can't remember the details now, that was last month LOL!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

You can self certify, but don't recall what you have to do. When I just renewed, the lady asked me what level. I wanted #1(interstate) to cover all my bases. I have the med card, so no sense in limiting travel. I think I had to sign the form? Can't remember the details now, that was last month LOL!

Just don't forget when it expires,dmv said they will not notify you,you must keep it updated on your own..

Yup, so I wonder if I just need to drop the med card off every 2 yrs or pay for a license too? Anything to get more money from me!

You (we - OH) will likely get a letter. But I am planning to drop off my med card when it is renewed. You do not need to renew your license (if it is not expiring). I forgot, the BMV does charge $3.50 for the "luxury" of handling the med card renewal. :)

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"