Just Die-Cast Mack Collector =)

Nick Mitchell

Hey yall

Nick here and I collect Die-Cast rigs and as you can tell by my username im a fan of the Mack B61 tractor cabs .. I love watching them on youtube and got my first ever 1/34 scale first gear die-cast of one.... CHEAP too on e bay ! $33.00 and it retails for $130.00 ! Tractor-Trailer model of Alliance Racing

Anyway I look forward to meeting other bulldog fans !

• Like 1

If you like the "B" model Macks. Check out the First Gear Mack Hauling Series. These have Mack on the doors instead of companies names. I went after these as my main collection of First Gear. They Also did the AB, L & R model along with the Brockway. This was easier to have a complete collection and keep it smaller since these trucks are large and take so much space, but they are my favorite. Check out local toy shows in your area. The toy show in York Pa. every srping and fall for example. Fall is the best. Good Luck & Happy Collecting

One was hauling series "B" model (#100 series---#101,#102, #103, #104)

Transport series "R" models (#200 series----#201, #202, #203, #204)

Driven for a century series "AC" Bulldogs

All of the above came with matching hats!

There were four of each in the initial releases.

There were quite a few extra releases of Mack badged trucks in various models.

There was a series of five "L" models in an original release, plus one extra. (#600 series)

There were two "FCM" Mack badged front discharge mixers.

There were five Brockways

There were probably by now about 20 different Granites started in the #700 series.

There were also three All American Highway trucks---- "B" model T&T-- Rte. 66 (with two decks of Mack playing cards), "R" model wrecker-- Lincoln Highway (with pair of Mack work gloves)

And a Bulldog stake truck--Pacific Coast Highway (with matching hat)

Ron

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum, you'll met the nicest MACK people in the truck world here. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Here are a couple of mine I've had about 20 yearsattachicon.gif100_1937.JPGattachicon.gif100_1938.JPGand my Dad's Marx that I have had for 40 yearsattachicon.gif100_1944.JPGDad is 73 and he got this at 8 years oldattachicon.gif100_1945.JPGI was lucky to have nabbed it from Grandma's house.

attachicon.gif100_1947.JPG

That Marx race car is a rare piece in that shape,usually the drivers head is broken off! i'm sure it has sentimental value,so hold on to it!............................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

One was hauling series "B" model (#100 series---#101,#102, #103, #104)

Transport series "R" models (#200 series----#201, #202, #203, #204)

Driven for a century series "AC" Bulldogs

All of the above came with matching hats!

There were four of each in the initial releases.

There were quite a few extra releases of Mack badged trucks in various models.

There was a series of five "L" models in an original release, plus one extra. (#600 series)

There were two "FCM" Mack badged front discharge mixers.

There were five Brockways

There were probably by now about 20 different Granites started in the #700 series.

There were also three All American Highway trucks---- "B" model T&T-- Rte. 66 (with two decks of Mack playing cards), "R" model wrecker-- Lincoln Highway (with pair of Mack work gloves)

And a Bulldog stake truck--Pacific Coast Highway (with matching hat)

Ron

I liked the "hauling series" i don't have any front-discharge mixers,i think my favorite in the highway series is the PCH AC,the only Brockway i don't have is the wrecker,still looking,but don't seem to see many come up for sale anywhere!...........................Mark

I liked the "hauling series" i don't have any front-discharge mixers,i think my favorite in the highway series is the PCH AC,the only Brockway i don't have is the wrecker,still looking,but don't seem to see many come up for sale anywhere!...........................Mark

Mark

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only nut that likes these things!

Ron

That Marx race car is a rare piece in that shape,usually the drivers head is broken off! i'm sure it has sentimental value,so hold on to it!............................................Mark

Was the driver wearing a hardhat original equipment?

Mark, my Dad didn't get a lot of toys on the farm and the ones he had he took very good care of. It does mean a lot to me and hope one day to pass it down to a grand child(as long as it's taken care of):)

Rob, the hat is definitely part of the driver. He is wearing goggles too!

• Like 1

Yup sure was! like an old football helmet with goggles,i have the same car,not in near as good of shape,my guy must have not been a very good driver,because his last accident decappitated him!............................................Mark

• Like 1

nice collection Tim

Thanks Andre' My wife packed up most of my collection years back saying we didn't have a "place" for that stuff so I need to find it know.

Yup sure was! like an old football helmet with goggles,i have the same car,not in near as good of shape,my guy must have not been a very good driver,because his last accident decappitated him!............................................Mark

No roll cage! Here are a couple other things over the yearspost-426-0-75266400-1364065640_thumb.jpgpost-426-0-30521500-1364065711_thumb.jpgMack plates from school in 1988post-426-0-97044200-1364065795_thumb.jpgMaspeth 40th Anniversary coinpost-426-0-53476600-1364065911_thumb.jpgMack wrenches and hammerpost-426-0-91022700-1364065980_thumb.jpg