RFCDrum

Autocars

attachicon.gifIMAG0070.jpg

it looks funny without em

. Brother there's nothing about that truck that looks funny . That is one beautiful A-Car

That's a BEAST!

Ditto with the beastliness.

Can someone send that picture over to the Volvo people and show them what a real truck looks like!!

BULLHUSK

IM out of Likes but I like this Ernie !! & AMEN BROTHER !!!! A BIG :twothumbsup: UP ON THAT 10-4 !!!

:mack1:

IM out of Likes but I like this Ernie !! & AMEN BROTHER !!!! A BIG :twothumbsup: UP ON THAT 10-4 !!!

:mack1:

Sad but true my Mack friend! What a great great truck The A-Car was and still is!

BULLHUSK

KT 450 Cummins power. Truck drives like a pickup.

The big Autocar sold for $90,000 at the RB sale today, I didn't catch who got it.

• Like 1

Did the 150 ton Rogers sell? The brochure had it paired with the Kenworth and I didn't see it in the results.

Did the 150 ton Rogers sell? The brochure had it paired with the Kenworth and I didn't see it in the results.

An announcement before the sale said they would be sold in an upcoming RB auction in the Charleston area in November

There is a company from Newark NJ, C & A,(Charlie) he runs only Autocar tandems and was buying everybody's up who were going to tri axles. He only buys heavy spec big rears big rubber trucks plus he brokers a ton of trucks every day. Those trucks are still out there you just have to look.

Rob

I know Charlie hes a good guy

I know Charlie hes a good guy

I heard at one time he was brokering 150 trucks a day. My old bosses new him pretty well. I personally never met him bought worked with his trucks from time to time when I was still driving.

Rob

I still work for Chuckie C&A .. I wrench on those a cars every sat.. I get some pix tomrw

Cool he must have bought everybody's heavy Autocar in Jersey. Some fleet.

Rob

He really loves em. He's got 12 now. Do you know George cousins??

I know of him. I know he has quite a few Autocars too and I think he was selling some of them.

Joey you should take some pics. Charlie never paints any of the trucks so I think everybody would get a kick out of where everybody's Autocars wound up.

Was proud of this one... Driver wanted radio.. No where to put it they tell me... Got old glove box door trimmed it up and bolted under dashPosted Image

Get more later gotta get some work dun!!

C&A 11 originally owned by ruether material on tonnele ave n. Bergen nj.... So I'm told