Hi 2stack, Vinney, Thats a former Santi Campanella truck. he was the Campanella of the Campanella & Cardi Corp. I had truckes leased to him on the interstate construction in RI, CT and MA in the late 60's early 70's. He was in business with Cardi I believe for about 30 years starting in 1938 but was virtually out of business by the end of the 70's. Cardi Corp is still a big outfit in RI. Long story for sure but Santi had over 1100 pieces of equipment by the late 60's....Paul

• Like 1

RONCETTI

Thanks RFC, 2stack, Im not sure but they have a lot of well maintained equipment you see on the highways up here all the time. They are based in Warwick, RI, can see their operation from 95 north heading into Providence, but I havent been in their yard for 40 years or more. Santi Campanella's only son was found murdered in TN, and he just seemed to fade away after that.

RONCETTI

both very cool,,,thanks for sharing,,,they both seem alittle pricey,,,but non entirely for the mileage,,,they both got lotsa life left...but they both look to be 66-67,,with the light green,,and those older horn caps...bob

Dang i feel alot better about what i paid for my dm now!! them trucks will never bring that kind of money, i hope they were betting on letting some one jew them down on the price!

ya,,,im with you man,,,good luck to him,,,but he,ll probably have to knock a couple G,s off,,,id like to have the short nose,,,with the 300,,,but im strickly in this for pleasure

,,not work,,as far as this old stuff go,s...bob