Impatient People!

2stacksuperdog

I'm looking at the news and all the comments underneath or the people in the videos are all complaining that the DPW's didn't clear their road yet. Don't these people understand you cant just push 3ft of snow up a road. It takes time and power especially when you have limited resources and can only do with what you got. I was just watching our towns payloader try to push up the street he was making 12ft rooster tails off all 4 tires and then the big R-model had to do about 55-60mph to get up the hill turn around and have to accelerate down hill to plow it. and this is after we made a path this morning with our 8ft Fisher and F-350 Powerstoke 7.3L. All the neighbors were happy to see that, even though it only made a little path but people just don't understand i guess!

Matt

That is our society...instant gratification and no concept of how the real world works. Watch another reality show where they build a house or a car in a week.

My peeve is the road in plowed to the asphalt and the a$$ pushes all their snow into it, and than bitches that the road wasn't cleared well by the lazy plow driver.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You can't fix STUPID!

I have a neighbor who pushes the snow out in the street. The dumby doesn't know enough to put it on the "down" side. So when the township plows the street, the snow is pushed back into their drive.

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

You can't fix STUPID!

I have a neighbor who pushes the snow out in the street. The dumby doesn't know enough to put it on the "down" side. So when the township plows the street, the snow is pushed back into their drive.

Karma can be a good thing

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, they dont seem concerned that these guys where working on virtually no sleep whatsoever. People have no idea what it takes to get a job done, all they know is that they want it done yesterday. My buddy who works for CTDOT was stuck for like 4 or 5 hrs. Nobody gave a crap that his wife and kid waited three days to see him though.

Mack and OshKosh enthusiest in central CT

my pet peeve is why the hell do we have to plow to bare pavement and waste billions of dollars in salt to rot our vehicles away so the road can be bare ass so some stupid fuck can drive 60 miles and hour down it. these assholes upstate act like unless the pavement is bare, they dont know how to drive. or someone bitchin the road is slippery while they are tryin to drive their dodge caravan that seems to be goverened at 40 miles an hour down the road with baby smooth bald tires..

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Yeah!

I know the feeling I plow for town highway.

poeple are ungrateful for sure. it is nice when I get my route plowed and sanded and then every jerk with a pickup

and plow pushes it out into the road and leaves it there.

no different in the summer

when I am running the grader on our 60 miles of gravel roads.

they pull up behind me and blow the horn and give us the middle finger .

I have been threatened to have my ass kicked for being in the way.

but if I pick up the blade for every car I would never get the road graded.

it is hard not to retaliate! Steve