Pictures of the Week

other dog

I need my fence worked on! thats a fine lookin' caboose right there!............you know,its funny,i still have a cigar box full of S&H greenstamps that were in my dads truck,don't really know why i kept them!....................................Mark

post-5836-0-73710100-1360416309.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice Pics!

Good thing the girl is using her legs to keep that rail steady as she fixes it.

Interesting........some of these pics are stamped as a collection?

yeah, i've seen that somewhere before- figured there might as well be an other dog collection.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

hey welcome home tom,,,,and as usual like the chicks,,,and thanks for the slide show,,,havent seen S&H green stamps in years,,,didnt think they still gave them out,wow.lol.bob...enjoy your weekend my friend,,,the old lady is fixen sausauge n eggs,,,with more toms hot sause on the eggs,,,AND home fries....seeya man...bob

Say what you want about PACCAR, that truck is a chick magnet. Notice how they all turn their heads and look as you drive past.

I need to scroll slower when viewing your POTW. there was way too much excitement in part 1. The gripping desriptions alone had me on the edge of my seat before I even saw the pics. And then there was all those bulk tankers. I didn't realise this until today, but bulk tankers get me all hot and bothered, which brings me to my next point. The intemission was timed perfectly.

I think fence-fixer girl was working towards the camera. The sections in the background appear to have been exposed to excessive heat while the section she is working on still looks new.

Good to see a reminder of simpler times with the S&H Green Stamps. My Uncle gave them away at his Texaco station, like thousands of other business owners at the time. I think you have enough there to get an FM converter for your car radio. This will allow you to hear FM stations in mono through your existing AM radio! What'll they think of next?!

• Like 2

Jim

Rail rider is really hot!

OD, congrats on start to make the collection!

Wonder how fast those pics will spread all over the net including that trouble making site.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012