Got the sauce

mike69mackman

thanks Bob. I had some myself this morning on some eggs. Tastes ok, but it's not real hot this year. I go for the flavor more than just hotness anyway, but I like some of both. Just thought it would be a little hotter.

Suits my personal taste just fine-it stings a bit but the flavor is not overwhelmed by the heat. I've tasted some where you might as well just take a lit match to your tongue. All heat and no flavor.

Jim

thanks Bob. I had some myself this morning on some eggs. Tastes ok, but it's not real hot this year. I go for the flavor more than just hotness anyway, but I like some of both. Just thought it would be a little hotter.

we didnt know what to expect,,,but thought the hotness was about perfect,,,excellant flavor,,,getting ready for big game.woohoo.bob

Got mine too. My wife said "oh know what did you get on ebay now". After I opened the box I said he'll yeah hot sauce! I haven't tried it yet since there is no food in the house. We still haven't got the new fridge yet. I have to trim the overhang on the countertop so we can fit a real sized fridge. Once we replace the cooler with new fangled ice thingy I'm going to do some bad ass cooking with this stuff.

I assume it doesn't need to be refrigerated?

Got mine too. My wife said "oh know what did you get on ebay now". After I opened the box I said he'll yeah hot sauce! I haven't tried it yet since there is no food in the house. We still haven't got the new fridge yet. I have to trim the overhang on the countertop so we can fit a real sized fridge. Once we replace the cooler with new fangled ice thingy I'm going to do some bad ass cooking with this stuff.

I don't refrigerate it, and i've never had any go bad.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thank you vewwwy, vewwwy much Other Tom Dog! My first taste was on a pork loin, and I think its the best batch to date! I will be your marketing director, since i have also discovered it cures "swine flu". Lemme see now, smells delicioso, tastes tantalizingly tasty, perfect heat, good balance, excellent color, cures flu, (all types), insomnia, muscle aches and pains, coughing, VD, herpes, well, I have no doubt it would even be a good oil additive, prolly put Lucas out of bidness. Good Job Other Tom,,,thanks,,,randyp

• Like 1

Thank you vewwwy, vewwwy much Other Tom Dog! My first taste was on a pork loin, and I think its the best batch to date! I will be your marketing director, since i have also discovered it cures "swine flu". Lemme see now, smells delicioso, tastes tantalizingly tasty, perfect heat, good balance, excellent color, cures flu, (all types), insomnia, muscle aches and pains, coughing, VD, herpes, well, I have no doubt it would even be a good oil additive, prolly put Lucas out of bidness. Good Job Other Tom,,,thanks,,,randyp

you make it sound like he should be pushing his product,,from the back of an old stage coach,,,DR toms magic medicine bob
  • Like 1

After further research this morning, add premature and immature ejaculation to the list of cure-alls for the wonderful sauce. randyp

Thank's for sharing the findings from your extensive research. Some of those things I knew and some I didn't know. :whistling:

Good to hear from ya!

• Like 1

Jim

STAXX delivered my bottle this past weekend thanks OD, and I like the hot woman on the label idea too, wearing a little red dress, or just red heels whichever.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

• 3 weeks later...