What year did they start making the gold bulldogs? A friend of mine showed me a gold bulldog with Big ears he picked up at a swap meet, I was wondering if they made them back in the 50's or is it a remake.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Think around 1965 or so, about the time of the intro of the Maxidyne / Maxi torque

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

But wasn't the big ears done away with when they came out with the tilt hood? Because of getting caught on wedding rings and such? or did it take awhile to figure out that there was a problem with the big ears?

Does anyone know why I am getting this little box on the bottom left of my posts? Marked with an x, and in the box it has a IPB Image. There is nothing in my edit box and I can't seem to be able to get rid of it.

MACKTRUCKS4,go to the thread "Bulldog emblem question",the long ear timeline is explained there.Yeah I noticed the little IPB image box on your posts, myself.Just thought it was something on my confuser!!Good luck!!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Does anyone know why I am getting this little box on the bottom left of my posts? Marked with an x, and in the box it has a IPB Image. There is nothing in my edit box and I can't seem to be able to get rid of it.

Below the line would mean it is in your profile signiture. Go to My Settings, then click on Signature.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"