InteriorGreen Paint for B model in Spray Cans

i didnt say there was a DIFFERENT color. i said it was probably in 55 gallon drums. obviously the first cab painted out of the drums was not the same shade as the last. we have 4 of my grandfather original B models, from pre 60, they are all metallic. the ones we have after that are a solid color. just statin what i have seen.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Well fellows I made it over to the paint supply store this afternoon and ordered 2 quarts of the green metallic paint for the inside of my B87.What I did was I brought along with me the glovebox door and I removed the little plate for the engine rpm's and we had a clean original sample.He then had his fellow that mixes up his paint take that door and was going to match it up.Will be picking it up on Tuesday morning.Will let you all know how it turns out.

• Like 1

Well when you think about it realistically, I would just say find something that's pretty close and just go with it. If its a little off, I really don't think anybody will notice/care. I know I certainly wouldn't give somebody a hard time about their interior paint haha.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...