FACEBOOK

1958 F.W.D.

I think this may have been a thread on here before. Slpwlkr's thread about his truck and busted crank, and his pix on Facebook got me thinking about doing this thread again.

There are a bunch of us in here who have Facebook pages that may or may not know of each other. Some guys may prefer the anonyminity while others like myself dont mind the interaction that Facebook allows. I have met many fine folks through Facebook, and I am FB friends with several guys on here: Slpwlkr Jumperandson (son), and at least one or two other's who's handles on here slip my mind at the moment. Anyways I have tons of pictures of trucks and truck and car shows in my FB photo albums, lots of fire truck and other fire geek stuff, and my family of course too.

Anyways, for anyone who has a Facebook profile, and you would like to friend me, send me a private message through BMT and give me your FB contact info and I'll friend you or you can friend me......Always glad to know people better. And as I live very close to Exit 67 of I-78 (Pa.) I am always willing to get a bite of chow with anyone passing through with some advance notice. FB is great for that.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

I think this may have been a thread on here before. Slpwlkr's thread about his truck and busted crank, and his pix on Facebook got me thinking about doing this thread again. There are a bunch of us in here who have Facebook pages that may or may not know of each other. Some guys may prefer the anonyminity while others like myself dont mind the interaction that Facebook allows. I have met many fine folks through Facebook, and I am FB friends with several guys on here: Slpwlkr Jumperandson (son), and at least one or two other's who's handles on here slip my mind at the moment. Anyways I have tons of pictures of trucks and truck and car shows in my FB photo albums, lots of fire truck and other fire geek stuff, and my family of course too. Anyways, for anyone who has a Facebook profile, and you would like to friend me, send me a private message through BMT and give me your FB contact info and I'll friend you or you can friend me......Always glad to know people better. And as I live very close to Exit 67 of I-78 (Pa.) I am always willing to get a bite of chow with anyone passing through with some advance notice. FB is great for that.

you got that right. Met alot of people from FB, met a few from BMT also. most of my pics are on Fb. Had we been able to get ahold of you sooner we would of been able to meet up with you when we went to Frystown

I copied and pasted the whole thing from my homepage at first, but I didn't know whether somebody else could click on it and be signed in as me so I just put my name. Never checked to see how many more there are with the same name, but i'm pretty sure there's no more with my mixer picture on them.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

What in the H E duble L is FACEBOOK? Is that a book with a face on the cover? No social crap for me. BMT is about as social as I get! :whistling:

Remember - I am a grouchy cheap old fart who likes good lookin' wimmin! gerg.gif

that's OK...most of- well, actually all- of the female type hitchhiker pictures come from facebook. I save them every time I see one, for future use here research purposes.

post-1374-0-23133400-1357425128_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Dont tell Ken about all the groups like "I love redheads" on Facebook, we'll never get him off of there!!!!!!
that's OK...most of- well, actually all- of the female type hitchhiker pictures come from facebook. I save them every time I see one, for future use here research purposes.

attachicon.gifhot16657.jpg

I do my "research" on the interweb and at fine restaurants such as Hooters! super.gif

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

A random thought: does the state of Mississippi require a front license plate? I'm not sure why I suddenly have a desire to know the answer.

No Facebook for me. I'm sometimes tempted and I can't say that I'll never join, I just don't think I'd use it much.

Jim

A random thought: does the state of Mississippi require a front license plate? I'm not sure why I suddenly have a desire to know the answer.

No Facebook for me. I'm sometimes tempted and I can't say that I'll never join, I just don't think I'd use it much.

Same with me,just don't think i'd make much use of it,anyway,i like it here,closest i'll EVER be to "social networking"!.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I don't know of Ole Miss requires a front plate or not,i DO know they require a special permit if you're heavy on the steer axle!...............................................Mark

She's running floats on the front. Looks legal to me but DOT will probably pull her around back to check her air pressure.

• Like 1

Jim

I'm on FB, not sure why, as I hardly ever even sign on, but if I get a real message on email. I don't think what I had for breakfast is important enough to share with EVERYONE? In the 3-4 yrs, I've made 2-3 posts myself. All else is something someone else linked a picture of me to.

I'm thinking she should be showing a WIDE LOAD sign??
post-5836-0-16025400-1357440455_thumb.jp

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"