Mass Construction Trucks

I had my wife take these pics a few years ago. These were taken in Nanuet NY at the southbound exit. They were shifting these precast pieces for about a week. The RD 800 had an old school Williams lift axle valve with the lever and gauge mounted on top of the dash.

Cheers, Robert

Great pictures. Thanks. Do they still have the DM800?

That RD800 has a E9 with a 12 speed and 4 speed aux. My dad saw it when it was still in primer in the garage up there. They still have some DM800s

I know it had some sort of 12 speed I couldn't see the auxillary through the window. The DM had maybe a 12 speed too.

Cheers, Rob

It was this in between...operated by Catino Loam

attachicon.gifP9140381.JPG

Another Catino Loam B81

attachicon.gifB81.jpg

Very good Bryan. The truck was parked on Rt 70 for the longest time-I finally stopped one day to look at it and found out who owned it. Talked to Mike for 45 min and found out it was far more truck than I could afford-told Mike ..."its a shame its just sitting here". His response was- "yah I want to do it" About two years later it showed up at Hudson show-a beautiful job!

Brutis are you driving an RD? Show us pics of your ride. I always liked to haul snow. Years ago I was hauling snow in Jersey City for Creamer and we were dumping in the Hackensack River. Nacirema was pushing the snow out and made a pennisula and we had to back all the way out to the middle of the river to dump. That was a little nerve racking. The Hudson County sheriff called the DEC on the city and they shut us down. We then were dumping at a parking lot. Last year I did one night there.

Cheers, Rob