Naughty?

vision386

Dont get picky now Vinny they both have Experience, theyll teach you some things your parents warned you about! ( and some others your parents hope you never learn)

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Dont get picky now Vinny they both have Experience, theyll teach you some things your parents warned you about! ( and some others your parents hope you never learn)

You got that right and in a few more years when his sticker pecks up it won't matter what color hair she has as she probably is smooth down stairs.

MMMMM! smooth downstairs, I do like a nice smooth downstairs, none of that rough tangled bush stuff! (a piercing or tattoo downstairs aint bad either!)

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Vinny,The correct answer is...".I like them both."....but that's a lesson for the more....how do you say, experienced ?

He makes it to his 30's without being married and he'll like em all!

• Like 1

I actually found a real picture from my past, here ya go Vin!

post-5240-0-53515500-1356367621_thumb.jp

• Like 1

yeah its the hair!

• Like 1

Ha, well I've been trying to come up with a good comeback but I keep thinking about Ashley when I see that pic and well I can't think about much else, I think she was 22 then.