new used trailer

mack mhe9

There is a gravel operation near me that has a scale.

I try to go through after 2 pm on Tues. or Thurs. when the blonde college girl is working.

She is very easy on the eyes, 5'4" tall and probably 98 lbs soaking wet.

Go figure...

Makes life interesting and fun!

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.

Ray if you just need a place to park either one I can find the room here, I might even be inclined to replace some crossmembers if I got bored, that rgn would look good behind the Superliner, looks like its a low height trailer too so you got plenty of clearance to haul a tall sleeper truck.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

thats not terribly bad on weight considering it is a stretch. You'll work your ass off with that mechanical detach and make shims to stuff under when you drop down on the ground and the neck pitches forward stuff shims under that it will give you another inch or 2. Sure you already know about dips,rises and rr tracks. not a stretch but 57k full of fuel on 8. My latest load.

post-8266-0-31361300-1355888493_thumb.jp

post-8266-0-32876200-1355888620_thumb.jp

What's your 4 axel tractor weigh? buddy just bought a 4 axel Pete to heavy haul with.

empty 1/2 tank. I mean nothing when I first got it it was 25500. now with all the gear,tools,dog,fiance and depending on how much I ate the night before between 28 to 29k. Wish it had alittle bigger rears like 48 to 52k but it has 2 speed 46's. Wish the truck was about 1200lbs lighter but such is life. If it is set up right he can do alot of weight. if you can't move it front to back and scale you got problems

you talking about a CAT scale?

Tom

CAT scales gonna be the most accurate for a good tare/net weight on your outfit Tom,i use them all the time,or like already mentioned if theres a moving&storage company near you,or a cinder block plant,most always have a public scale.......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

i went to buy a used rgn and it was a nice trailer, to nice and expensive to use a couple times a year, so i said to the sale's you got anything cheap, and so i bought a 1999 fontaine the trailers in good shape but the 5th wheel plate crossmembers are gone, gonig to rebuild this week, my 5th hights on the ch's only 47 and the superliner's at 48 so i'll make the 5th an inch lower insted of raising the 5th wheel, the deck heights 18inch in front and 21 at the back, ground clearance up front's 4inch's slpwlker thanks that neck is a bitch, first the pin was frozen in, and yes its abitch to line up to get that pin in, getting better at at it but its still work, opps got to go take kid to bus later

There is a gravel operation near me that has a scale.

I try to go through after 2 pm on Tues. or Thurs. when the blonde college girl is working.

She is very easy on the eyes, 5'4" tall and probably 98 lbs soaking wet.

Go figure...

Makes life interesting and fun!

take one of them secret spy cell phone camera pics, just so we'll know she's real.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

CAT scales gonna be the most accurate for a good tare/net weight on your outfit Tom,i use them all the time,or like already mentioned if theres a moving&storage company near you,or a cinder block plant,most always have a public scale.......................Mark

Theres a gravel company where i took 8 loads of gravel out of this week. I had to get weighed before i went in and when i came out. Would they let me use that scale to see how much i weigh with the international and the trailer? Would they charge me?

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Well...it must have been a dream because I can't produce pics.

I go to the scale yesterday and figure to give and get a Merry Christmas. I pull in and am greeted by a guy.

He tells me that she only needed a couple more credits for graduation and she was gone at the end of the semester.

Jim

It doesn't cost anything to pay attention.