Chicago R models

Found this cool old picture of a Marina Cartage R model. The picture was from the guy who pin striped the truck. Said it was from 81.

https://myspace.com/ppoc/mixes/classic-my-pinstriping-work-395796

I was at there south Chicago yard a few months ago and they had lots of cool pictures in the office. I dident know they had superliners and valuliners. They use to be all Mack but I saw alot more Freightliners there.

• Like 2

I just got bored and looking for attention and praising of my bulldog. Well, here are some pics. You can even see the upgraded 460 turbo with intercooler piping in of the pics. I even have a 500 watt amp with subwoofer under the passenger seat and an extra amp in the headliner to sound amazing going down the road. If anyone wants pics of that or video i have plenty. Sure a new truck might be better on my back but im loving this mack! Thanks for looking and drive safe :) Sorry if it's too many pics but this is where they belong . R Model!

Looking good. You need a gold dog for the hood with all the " go fast " work you have done to it!

• Like 1

I love the way this looks in white :)

Thank you very much. I would love to paint it dark blue sometime, but will prob just keep it white. Trying to decide how to do my lettering. Kinda bored with what I have had on all my other trucks.

And your truck is beautiful!!!!!! I'd love to see more pics and video!!!!

I'm sure I'll start getting use to the new truck. All this emmisions and electronic stuff still scares. I know im gonna regret selling my '98 CH, but I can always get another older truck if I want to.

I was at there south Chicago yard a few months ago and they had lots of cool pictures in the office. I dident know they had superliners and valuliners. They use to be all Mack but I saw alot more Freightliners there.

I think the Freightliners are only for the containers.

I remember about three years ago DOT was out at 53 and Laraway in Joliet and they got three of the Marina drivers. Not only did they not have drivers license, but I guess they didn't have green cards either. Idk how a company like that would even hire drivers like that.

2008 dierzen dominator 22 ft went for $38k today at Richie bros. CRAZY. they aren't that much new. people are stupid

Wow, i can't believe how much trailers are going for these days Isn't a new steel trailer like 30k? Whoever owned that trailer made some serious money :(

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

2008 dierzen dominator 22 ft went for $38k today at Richie bros. CRAZY. they aren't that much new. people are stupid

A lot of money for a knock off dump trailer. I wanted to bid online for an Isuzu lil tilt cab. I didn't even get to bid. It went up like a rocket and sold for $8500. Didn't see what the Macks went for, was only checking when I got back to pit and had a chance to look.

A lot of money for a knock off dump trailer. I wanted to bid online for an Isuzu lil tilt cab. I didn't even get to bid. It went up like a rocket and sold for $8500. Didn't see what the Macks went for, was only checking when I got back to pit and had a chance to look.

The 05 mack 6wheelers went for $79000! The trailers all went for big bucks! I thought everything went for about double what I would have thought.

Who are you? Have I seen you before? I work out of boughton alot. Schoger is my name

Haven't seen me? Oh man. I've seen you a few times. Must be cuz I'm in a Peterbilt I got snubbed. I'm not down by

Boughton's to much. Usually all over the place. I've seen you at ECS in Kaneville though.

post-13943-0-66978500-1426942108_thumb.j

• Like 2