Tranny Compare

leversole

The CH I drove at Shuster's had a T2050 and a 4.64 rear axle. it was quick like a bunny.

tra0351_2.jpg

Thanks Jim! I have a 5.02 ratio in my MH. The EM7-300 is rated at 1750 rpm. I can't let it go much below 1200 before catching the next gear. Maybe I need more practice.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Thanks Jim! I have a 5.02 ratio in my MH. The EM7-300 is rated at 1750 rpm. I can't let it go much below 1200 before catching the next gear. Maybe I need more practice.

The CH had the EM7-275L (also a 1750 rpm engine) which reached it's peak torque at 1020 rpm. It took a while to get used to allowing it to lug below 1100 rpm, even after coming out of an E6-250 which lugged down to 1200.

Jim

trtxl1070 all the way can be a 1070 or a 1070b the only difference is the deep reduction shifter, manual on the 1070, air switch on the 1070b. As to the other, just damn!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"