Desperately Searching For A Trd-67 Transmission!

mackonfire

I am desperately searching for a 10 Speed TRD 67 Transmission. :( I am looking for my brother since he doesn't know how to work a computer or the internet and I am his only hope. We are trying to rebuild my Dad's old mack that he drove for a living when he was young. Please if you have one or know who I can call or a Website I can check out I would be so grateful.

I am new to this forum, and new to forums all together. I'm so afraid I might miss a response on here. Can you send me a message (if that's possible on this site) or just email me at gotfire03@aol.com?

I sure hope somehthing turns up. Oh, and at this point it doesn't matter what state you're in. I am just about willing to ship it here from anywhere.

THANKS!!!

Are you in a huge hurry?I sold a truck,believe it or not,a 1969 Ford F-950,that when I repowered it,installed a TRD-67.The guy who now owns it got it running again,but is kind of intimidated by the two stick,non synchro transmission.He wants to make a few runs to N.H. with it before the snow flies,then I believe he wants to change it over.Stay tuned if you are interested.AL

Edited by RC51

Those look like 72 series.The 67 series has a stamped top cover on the main,a slant top on the auxiliary and internal shift rails.They also are SAE #2 housing in a B-model,17-5/8" across the lip,I have seen them in R-607's behind 673's set up a little different.Al

Edited by RC51

I have a TRD-67 tenspeed direct duplex out of my B42P sitting on my floor. No known mechanical issues with it. The previous owner welded a broken portion of the bellhousing back on, but it never gave me any problems. It's located in Berlin, CT. Let me know if your interested. Matt

• 3 weeks later...