Spicer auxilliary box

rsb502

Semi, Slowly, Kinda, Looking for a Spicer 4 spd aux box, anybody got any info I appreciate it

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

What are you going to put it behind?

14609b

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Power? well its and E9 450 with some fuel to it now and if I can it will get some more work in the future, I would guess somewhere around 700-800rwhp, my last one had an E9 440 that made 560rwhp with a 500 turbo and 10% on the pump(and a little tweak on the govorner after) so I think I can make 700 pretty easy if I try.

Mike is right. Spicer 1241 or a Fuller 1202 are the only boxes that will handle that kind of torque. There is one of each on Ebay. Plan on spending 3 to 8k. If your looking for faster gearing, it's less money to change the rears.

Definitely cheaper to swap rears, I was curious I like the idea of a 2 stick superdog.