Misc.Pics,some for Vinny

I remember when Mike Pagel picked up that LJ and brought it to Hess's place in Byron (Ill.),Mike.He fired it up and let it idle the whole time our meeting was going on! It was great! :twothumbsup::clock_logo::twothumbsup:

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I remember when Mike Pagel picked up that LJ and brought it to Hess's place in Byron (Ill.),Mike.He fired it up and let it idle the whole time our meeting was going on! It was great! :twothumbsup::clock_logo::twothumbsup:

He let it run all the way home.

Sweet pics!! Would you get rid of the '59 Kingham 38 ft. reefer?

Tom

It's not the best shape,plus I have it full,it's one of my storage trailers.

What the Lanova is under the LJ's hood ?

ED or END672?

Couldn't you make a pair of side pictures of it?

Is there H67 behind the LJ?

I like them both.

it has a END672,Vlad.Here's a pic of the H67 that's behind the LJ.

post-61-0-59703500-1352666317_thumb.jpg

I'ts a '58.I bought this truck on Ebay in northern IL.The H67 had been gutted to build a F model glider kit sometime in the '70's.Someone purchased the stripped out H and repowered it with components from a R190 IH.It has a RD450 gas engine,5 speed trans,and IH 2 speed rear end.

I've got more pics of the LJ in another file if I can find it,if not I'll take some more pics for you.

Does it still have the reefer unit on it? If so id be a interested buyer if you do end up selling it.

Tom

yeah,it still has the unit,it's an old ThermoKIng with electric standby,the way I understand it,it was an old dairy trailer and they could plug it in and run off electricity while it sat at the dock.It's a good dry trailer,but a little crusty underneath.

yeah,it still has the unit,it's an old ThermoKIng with electric standby,the way I understand it,it was an old dairy trailer and they could plug it in and run off electricity while it sat at the dock.It's a good dry trailer,but a little crusty underneath.

Sweet! If you got a few more pics of it id love to see more. If you ever want to get rid of it ill take it. Still gonna be awhile till i need a trailer to tow with the b model.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Poor H67!

Although she's still alive.

I have Lanova ED 519ci in my ex-army NR.

The actual engine stucks, I want to get it apart this winter.

It's interesting to me to learn any other Macks came out factory with the same unit.

Especially any L models.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012