Damn Exporters

Superdog

I've been looking for another Superliner for a spare work truck,nothing fancy,but something I could put a part time guy in to help haul grain,most of the time it would be my father-in-law or another older guy I know.I was especially needing one now that I'm out of commission for awhile.Yesterday afternoon late I noticed a new listing on Truck Paper for a '87 in IL,good specs,priced right,not too terrible far to go look at,called them to send pics as none were listed in the ad,called back after they arrived and was told it was being invoiced to deliver to Africa.

Travis,old buddy,I'm sure regretting letting you get your hands on that Liberty,now.

post-61-0-98551500-1352250266.jpg

I saw a red Superliner in Fairview, TN at L&L Equipment Co. and took a photo of it. I don't know enough about it to discuss the truck. I hope it has not gone across the deep blue sea also. Think i'll check in a few minutes on the web and see if I can pull it up.

mike

L&L has a blue & white '90 Superliner on TP,but the hood looks all busted up.

That is it Mike......I just saw it. 1990 RW613 STK#2422 phone #615-799-0850. I still wonder about the red one I saw. I'm not at my work computer, so i'll have to post the photo again in the morning. I hope it is still there. To me the red one was rougher than the blue.

mike

The neighbor had an 87' Superliner out by the highway most of the summer. I had been waiting him out, to hopefully get a good price. Then Friday morning I saw a guy looking at, and Friday afternoon it was gone. 350, Mack 9 sp, Mack rears on Newway damn straight truck with a solid hood. Prolly gonna kick myself. I did save an 85' R-model from the exporters this summer. 350 hp(fresh oh) dynatard, 12 sp, taperleaf, new frame rails, new trunion, factory a/c, full tan interior, 187 wheelbase. I'm pretty proud of it. I hope to get it on the road next spring. -Brad

Yes! I can't save any truck paper pics unless you "Enlarge" it and then save it. But then you have the truck paper hologram on the picture.

Tom

Quite the same way.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I saw Art Reed in Montvale, Va. had another Superliner sitting at his place, solid black, a little faded looking but otherwise looked pretty decent. Might be too far away to be of interest though. Art's a good fellow, a Mack man too.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I lost out on a nice 700 Brockway with a Detroit V-12 about 5 years ago, I got lost gettin there and and the guy thought I wasn't commin so he sold it!! He said he did get his price of 25,000 cash! I don't think I would have paid that , but that is what we are up against The truck went to Jamaica, now why would they buy a truck that gets 3 mi to the gal?

BULLHUSK