41Chebbie you OK?

hatcity

Inter net came back today. Got the poop kick out of the area I think about 400,000 (down from about 900,000) still without power here,but we're all okay. Got lights, heat and food in the pantry and all the vehicles were filled before the storm. No real damage to speak of except one broken windshield WE WERE REALLY LUCKY!!!!. Main thing is every one is all right and counting our blessings. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Inter net came back today. Got the poop kick out of the area I think about 400,000 (down from about 900,000) still without power here,but we're all okay. Got lights, heat and food in the pantry and all the vehicles were filled before the storm. No real damage to speak of except one broken windshield WE WERE REALLY LUCKY!!!!. Main thing is every one is all right and counting our blessings. Paul

wow,,,excellant,,in your location,,,woulda thought allot worse,,,glad to hear from ya,,,and minimum damage...bob

welcome back, now would be a good time to cut down the trees you need an act of congress for to get that equipment out!

That area is still under a bit of water dang it. The J 30 is fine, most all of the vehicles we tucked up against the house on the west site away from the wind. My Dodge took the hit. the glass survived for 25 years,it will still pass inspection so I'll leave it be.

KKAM and Macks are near here any word from them?

Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Glad to hear all is well,i have family in Jersey,and some of them are in a pretty bad way (weather-wise) with no power,water etc. but coming along pretty good from all reports.........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.