b model rear crossmember

mackmb212

Dose anyone know if there are any companys still macking the rear crossmember for the b models im sure there were other model macks that used the same member, mine is beat hard no comming back for it. let me know if theres any thing out there or if anyone has a used one laying around. Thanks

Rudy

yup, all the older ones are the same, R U,F , some DM. depends on double, single or triple frame, but you could always space it with 1/4 plate on each side. only one that different in a B model is the cab mount crossmember. think the crossmembers changed with the newer style R models, they will work and bolt up but dont have the little bent out tabs to bolt the air line clamps to, they just have the half round hole with wire loom around it.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

It's upside down. That's why it's all bent up. Very common piece. You should be able to find one in any junk yard in PA.

your right I never realized that it was upside down lol . I pulled one off a b61 I stripped but the realized it was real thin in spots.

Thanks for your imput.

Rudy