Junk yard in Newark NJ ?

A.Devino used truck parts,190 doremus ave. Newark,NJ (973) 589-8111,great "Jersey" guys,and they are very helpful!............................................................Mark

lol they where a bunch of assholes to me... Still have yet to return my phone call from 4 months ago.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

lol they where a bunch of assholes to me... Still have yet to return my phone call from 4 months ago.

Tom

No shit Tom? i've never had a bad experience dealing with them,always treated me good,maybe they was having a bad day? LOL!...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Guest 45LMSWM

Nothing for the L-models there, but it is always a cool place to check out. There were 3-4 ACs there last time I was there, and a handful of B-models. Nothing really in between. There is always a ton of stuff from the 70s on up.

-John

Where can I get some parts around this area ??

Hey is this the guy I emailed from Craigslist? Check out the other post with the link to the L cab on Craigslist.

http://worcester.craigslist.org/pts/3315436233.html

(Fixed link)

Tom

Tom, Thats just the way Mike is, and it is bad buss! I've called many times without a call back, so I just get in my truck and go over there, It's the only way! But then again I'm only 20 min. away from my yard in JC. I've bought some nice stuff from them, like my 67 260 Brockway Navy truck with 38,000 mi and a couple of good motors, also he has a nice B-81 in his yard, but he does not sell a lot of his stuff today but..... tomorrow if you catch him right, he'll sell it !!??

BULLHUSK.

Tom, Thats just the way Mike is, and it is bad buss! I've called many times without a call back, so I just get in my truck and go over there, It's the only way! But then again I'm only 20 min. away from my yard in JC. I've bought some nice stuff from them, like my 67 260 Brockway Navy truck with 38,000 mi and a couple of good motors, also he has a nice B-81 in his yard, but he does not sell a lot of his stuff today but..... tomorrow if you catch him right, he'll sell it !!??

BULLHUSK.

hey bullhusk

maybe you can find me some parts.

if it`s not to much truble.

let me know.

leon

If anybody of you guys will visit the place please check out L model parts.

At list in general.

I'm in interest for high reduction rear screws and some other parts for my army truck that is close to be LJ.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012