Who's ready for winter again?

You get that windshield replaced yet? Dang....that thing was busted up pretty good.

...and I prefer weather ABOVE 90 degrees....unless it's snowing. If it is snowing, it can be 20-30 degrees....but if there's no snow, then I want it to be above 90.

Besides...I FINALLY got my sliding rear window put in, and now it's too cold to enjoy the extra air.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

bring it on! I love winter, just got back from my big horn sheep hunt. Now waterfowl is open and I love goose and duck hunting and best of all trapping season and ice fishing is just around the corner! Woo Hoo!! I hate the friggin' heat, I dont do well in it but get the temps down low and I start to shine.

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

bring it on! I love winter, just got back from my big horn sheep hunt. Now waterfowl is open and I love goose and duck hunting and best of all trapping season and ice fishing is just around the corner! Woo Hoo!! I hate the friggin' heat, I dont do well in it but get the temps down low and I start to shine.

I'm right there with you,cold- weather man all the way,i don't like or do well in the heat either!...................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.