BOB DINGSDALE to the RED Phone please

41chevy

Bob, sent you a PM . Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

no boobs?

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

didn't get your PM try again

This is a site William Bitner (a Viet Nam Brother) has, he was a Cat skinner and worked in the logging industry for a zillion years. You and your son may enjoy the site. Paul

http://thetimbershop...s.com/index.cgi

P.T. CHESHIRE

P.T.CHESHIRE

41chevy: valuble info.see there are a few BMTs who also build models.I have them all from when Revell first brought out KW Bekins van in 50s.also all my old toy trucks and Reuhl Cat from 1950 (1/25) so fits perfect on AMT lowbed made into 2 axle.No 3 axles in those days.also heavy into H O rail.The bigger the engine the better.BigBoys,Cabforwards,Mountains,looking for Selkirk 2-10-2 or 4-10-4.

Hey Bob, you ever see the AMT/Ertl 1/25th scale American LaFrance Firetruck models- there are three of them- a pumper, a snorkel ladder truck, and a rearmount aerial ladder truck. I am currently in the process of kit-bashing a pumper and a rearmount into a tiller (tractor-drawn aerial with the rear steering) ladder truck.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Every year on the Sunday before thanksgiving there is a very truck orientated model contest held in Volney NY, just east of Fulton. And each year the vendors have had all three of the ALF kits, in both built up for re-build & still in the box.

There are many of us truck modelers here, as well as the Timber Modelers Forum, started by a great friend William Bitner aka Muleskinner. all types of modelers & real world historians are found there.

Now, back getting ready to head to Lititz in the morning.

Rick

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

ap40rocktruck:I see you too have a LJSWX.Don't think I've seen a picture of it or chassis number.I'll have to get some more detailed pictures of the HDX's my son is building.Have a great time this weekend.Pix 11 news Mr G says it's going to be sunny on saterday.

Bob,

Yep you asked me about it once before, sadly i had to part ways with it, but it is still in my mind. I will look for the SN.

Rick

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck