How do you fall asleep while driving a scooter?

David

I dunno......

Pretty strange stuff.

I was cruising youtube the other day and came upon car crashes. Lots of them are in europe.

Does every one in Europe have a dash cam in their car?

Some of them were filmed from the side of the road but there were a ton of crash videos filmed with dash cams. Are they set ups?

Jim

I think a lot of them have to be set ups - folks are too far removed from the food chain with too much time on their hands!

lot of people in Russia set dash cameras up.

Not for the reason to make movies but to fix an arrangement of an excident in a case it happens.

As for my parents so they like to make movies from the road on holidays. I presented a set to my father on his birthday last year.

There is a lot of scooter drivers owerehere, they don't need any licence up to 50 cm3 although must drive 1m aside the road. In real they drive anywhere, many children of age 10- , without helms. Drunk are also. That one is too happy hasn't met the truck in front.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Hell, I've woken up doing 90 on the shoulder...on my motorcycle. 2 seconds later and I would've been in the ditch. No alcohol needed...just a really busy day around the house then pull an all-nighter trying to make a long trip to be somewhere else by morning.

I try not to do that anymore...

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I know a BMW rider who fell asleep riding to Washington state from NJ. He was somewhere through the great plains and just dosed from exhaustion. He was riding for 20 hours without a real rest. Just food gas and nature stops. He went off the road into a field woke up when tall grass was hitting him and things got bumpy. He managed to stop before he went down. He took a break so his heart rate to getting into normal zone again and quickly found a hotel.

Hell, I've woken up doing 90 on the shoulder...on my motorcycle. 2 seconds later and I would've been in the ditch. No alcohol needed...just a really busy day around the house then pull an all-nighter trying to make a long trip to be somewhere else by morning.

I try not to do that anymore...

If I thought there was somebody in this world that has fallen asleep on a motorcycle, I'd have thought that it was somebody on BMT.

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

7 years ago I have been learned to ride a bike.

It was Honda of 400 cm3.

Guys who gave it me to practice said that a formal owner had a moment falling asleep during a long way, nearly 700km.

The engine was too small to drive fast, it had high revs and made constant bzzzz.

That guy woked up because his wife bited him to the shoulder when he began to come out the road.

Vlad

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012