I Need A...

JumperAndSon

Video Converter! I took a video of the International and the wrecker and I need to upload them. I can't do that without converting them from AVI to wmv. Anybody know of a good, free, HD video converter that won't put a watermark on the screen? The sooner I find one, the sooner you guys can see the videos.

Thanks,

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I do use Youtube! But for some reason, Youtube doesn't accept AVI files, which is what my camera makes. I remember that somebody on here mentioned a good video converter but I can't remember who it was or what converter they said. I'm gonna try to look in some old threads and see if I can find it. All the ones I found on google were either not free or the didn't do what I wanted them to.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

My friend did the Fox News - Rob Mariani American Trucker AVI file for me. He directed me to an online, free download converter. It was at something like www.freedownloads.com or something like that. If you are handy with the web, I guess the answer is there.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Google "Any Video Converter" - that's the actual name. Totally free and simple to use. No water mark either. I have been using that one for a little over a year and converted at least 30 videos with it so far.

Good luck and I want to see the wrecker in action.

Well, I pondered on this lil electronic problem your having, tossed and turned, scratched my head, (under my tin foil night cap) and sounds to me like you need to install a sine wave inverter converter, put a runout gauge on your capacitor to check tolerances, bleed excess air offn your slave cylinder, dilute 2 gallons lectra clean with one quart ammonia and dump over entire system and blow dry with 145 P.S.I of R134A refrigerant. I hope this solves your problem, if not, let me know and i will scratch my head some more. I have the blackboard in my orifice full of eequations trying to solve this,,,as usual,,,no charge. Dr. randyp

• Like 1

Well, I pondered on this lil electronic problem your having, tossed and turned, scratched my head, (under my tin foil night cap) and sounds to me like you need to install a sine wave inverter converter, put a runout gauge on your capacitor to check tolerances, bleed excess air offn your slave cylinder, dilute 2 gallons lectra clean with one quart ammonia and dump over entire system and blow dry with 145 P.S.I of R134A refrigerant. I hope this solves your problem, if not, let me know and i will scratch my head some more. I have the blackboard in my orifice full of eequations trying to solve this,,,as usual,,,no charge. Dr. randyp

He could do all that or just switch to a 4-cycle diesel engine that doesnt blow smoke, drip oil, break the sound barrier or think it's a lawn mower.

• Like 1

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS