Remember the Titans?

Remember this Titan from the front cover of the 2012 Mack Calendar? We just found it a new home with one of our customers! Picked it up from the Customer Care Center yesterday!

post-2-0-45381000-1345812104_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Barry said it was too dangerous to try and park U models around there Vinniebob, kickstand may give way and smush a potential customer. randyp

Did you see Watt's new shop? There is a special bay where the floor is lower on one side...this is for U's and DM's. :loldude:

• Like 2

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

ive seen 6 titans besides the one we have. theres 2 of them operated by sessler construction those are blue . i think there from central ny. i saw a red one operated by casco bay heavy hauling .i think there out of maine.theres a white lowboy tractor ive seen around saratoga and lake george ny. continental paving has a orange one ive seen around manchester nh . then i saw a blue one hauling logs up the maiine turnpike . then theres ours . can you tell im a titan fan.