Anyone Know Where I Can Get This Rear Window Gaskit?

Alright guys, Im REALLY in need of a rear window gaskit. The window Papa and I want to use is thicker than the other glass, so the gaskits are different. Also one is solid, and one has a bead in it. We need the one with the bead. The window is 3/16th's of an inch, and heres a picture of the gaskit. Can anyone help me out???

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I have purchased that stuff in a roll from Oreillys before, it wasnt very expensive if I remember right it was like $65 a roll and the lock strip roll was $30 then you just cut what you need.

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Vinny

Go to a good glass shop in your area and show them what you need, they should be able to help you out.

It won't be the whole gasket like the one you have now, it will be in a strip or roll, and you'll have to get the locking rubber separately.

When you install it just make sure to put the seam on the bottom.

Ron

• Like 1

Vinny

Go to a good glass shop in your area and show them what you need, they should be able to help you out.

It won't be the whole gasket like the one you have now, it will be in a strip or roll, and you'll have to get the locking rubber separately.

When you install it just make sure to put the seam on the bottom.

Ron

Alright thanks Ron.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

yup, common gasket that any glass shop should have, yup, put the seam at the bottom and if you paint with any paint that you use clear or high gloss, put some sealant on the pinchweld first! the old B models didnt use any sealant but when u repaint any of these suckers and clear coat anything the gasket wont seal to the pinchweld like it did back in the day when they only had straight or acrylic enamel paint.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Woops, sorry I didnt get back with you I am busy with my new house and the Superliner, I got my cab suspension fixed up yesterday and looked into my charging issues. I bought it at Oreilly's auto parts they had it in a book and got it for me next day I didnt even think about you not having one near you.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Is that diamond rubber co the same guy that posted on here about a year ago telling us that he is making window seals and gaskets for classic trucks? He posted under introduction Vinny if you want to look him up.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.