junk yard dog

MACKTRUCKS4

I was hauling shale out of my buddies shale pit and saw this truck. Just thought you guys would enjoy seeing it. Looks to be in pretty good shape. They have it setting by their picnic tables.

post-147-0-66008300-1345167673_thumb.jpg

post-147-0-06855100-1345167721_thumb.jpg

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

A pressure washer and some rubbing compound would do wonders for the truck. It looks pretty complete. Why is the engine side cover off? How about some closer shots and a serial number next time you go by it?

There must have been a U model near by at one time because they left the kick stand against the tire.

Mike

• Like 1

A pressure washer and some rubbing compound would do wonders for the truck. It looks pretty complete. Why is the engine side cover off? How about some closer shots and a serial number next time you go by it?

There must have been a U model near by at one time because they left the kick stand against the tire.

Mike

Very funny Mike. My Papa was standing here and started laughing his ass off.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Where is this located? Bethlehem is right next door to me, and yes there is quite a bit of salt on the roads in the winter. Look at the rear wheel well in the pic- you can see where they cut out and replaced much of the sheet metal once already. That was a common cancer area for many Mack bodies throughout the years, especially the 60's-80's with the shit chinese steel being used. She looks pretty rough but yarnall is correct some rubbing compound and elbow grease may reveal smooth skin.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS