Well, while I was at Nana and Papas my Mom cleaned my room. She found stuff Ive been looking for for a long time. She found some pictures of me by a B model that was for sale that I went and looked ast when I was a little tyke. Then she found my Mack work gloves that I never used.Then my stepdads aunt and uncle found a bulldog ashtray and thought of me and gave it to me. Then my Nanas brother, which would be my great uncle Joe, found a bulldog so he gave it to me. Thats the bulldog next to the ashtray in the picture.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Love those gloves, where do I get a set??? And why does it look like the one side of the glove by the pinkie finger is way heavier with material than the side with the thumb . . . . . . . . . :whistling: just wondering . . . . not trying to imply anything of course . . . . .

I think I got them out of the Mack catalog a few years ago. I dont know what your trying not to imply or what your talking about is?

I think I got them out of the Mack catalog a few years ago. I dont know what your trying not to imply or what your talking about is?

Gloves are heavier on one side than the other . . . . .just like certain Mack models . . . .sorry guess the humor was lost in the translation, not the first time and won't be the last I'm sure :lol:

Next on hoarders. . . This young lopsided Mack loving tween is unable to live in his bedroom anymore. He has a collection of Mack memorabilia that has taken over his living space. Forced to live in the cab of a truck he is restoring, a normal childhood eludes him. He now has to make life changing choices and take back his bedroom.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaqhahahahahahaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats funny.