New member.

Root64

I'm new to the forum. I enjoy looking at the old trucks. I grew up in trucking/farming family, been out of it for 20+ years. I remember riding in my dads 1960 B model, even burnt my hand of the stack when I was four years, also remember mom being mad at him for.

Don't have an old Mack, but would like to possibly some day.

Thanks,

welcome to the site.

If you do happen to find something of interest, post it and questions you may have.

We are good people (really) and have no problem helping others

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Welcome to the Site ! lot of us :clock_logo: nuts err i mean :clock_logo: enthusit (sp?) here w/ :mack1: Fever :twothumbsup: .

I Myself was Raised on the farm & in the Excavating Business & born w/ the :MackLogo: fever as i was named after a B Model that was in my family for close to 50 yrs & my house is partaily done in :mack1: & had the nickname of Bulldog since i was a kid lol . & oh made my living w/ R,DM ,B,F & U Models that either myself or my family has owned .

later

:mack1: aka Bulldog Man on BMT

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Neither am i !..................................Mark

true, true- in fact, I just googled "wierdest person on bmt" and the first 18 pages of results all said the same thing- "hatcity". I must say, I did not bother to check page 19 however.
  • Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

true, true- in fact, I just googled "wierdest person on bmt" and the first 18 pages of results all said the same thing- "hatcity". I must say, I did not bother to check page 19 however.

Here I am, bustin my ass working on MY MACK, adj. clutch, grease chassis, check all fluids. Then go home, cut lawn and weedeat, then make a fantastic dinner my lovely bride, and she is lovely, and then try to unwind a little and find this stuff.

Thats right, OD don't drive a MACK. And he don't work on one either. He has aaaaaaaalllllllll day to ef off and bust peoples stones.

Thanks for the good words everyone to get me to the top

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Here I am, bustin my ass working on MY MACK, adj. clutch, grease chassis, check all fluids. Then go home, cut lawn and weedeat, then make a fantastic dinner my lovely bride, and she is lovely, and then try to unwind a little and find this stuff.

Thats right, OD don't drive a MACK. And he don't work on one either. He has aaaaaaaalllllllll day to ef off and bust peoples stones.

Thanks for the good words everyone to get me to the top

well I used to, and still do sometimes. I've been sick all week with an upper respiratory tract infection, cut me some slack- besides, if it weren't for that tinfoil hat...

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.