Pics of this weeks sights

HeavyGunner

Saw some neat things the past week and a half like this old scraper, Randyp eat yer heart out!

post-8681-0-79388100-1343611665_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-17845700-1343611706_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-49318700-1343611749_thumb.jp

after I saw the cool old scraper I got to the lease, hooked up to the tank and started loading crude oil on my truck when I turned around and say I had a visitor,

post-8681-0-48453100-1343611798_thumb.jp

Then the wife and I drove 4 hours away last Sunday to go buy a car for her to commute to school in and we saw these tipis and sweat lodge outside of East Glacier,

post-8681-0-93633200-1343611902_thumb.jp

The view just East of East Glacier,

post-8681-0-40535100-1343612030_thumb.jp

The new bridge they are building across the Two Medicine River to East Glacier,

post-8681-0-50018700-1343612146_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-76793900-1343612179_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-97978700-1343612249_thumb.jp

post-8681-0-82274100-1343612304_thumb.jp

Late this week I decided to pick some fresh beets to make my wife and I "harvard beets" but much to my dismay some little bastard ate 2 twenty foot rows of my beets!!

post-8681-0-49841000-1343612440_thumb.jp

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Nice pics. I enjoy seeing some of the beautiful scenery this country has to offer.

No kiddin',Jim! Why go anywhere else?
  • Like 2

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I agree! with all the great things this country has to offer,i doubt i'd ever travel outside the good ol' U.S of A!.................Montana is without a doubt a pretty state! that is until january! LOL!....................................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

What do ya mean? January is great, no tourists, old and rich people snow bird to arizOna. Then the walleye fishin gets good just about the time my water trapping ends. Have a good one

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

In my younger days I dated a girl who had the chance to take a trip throughout France, England, Germany and came back with all sorts of bragging rights. She could talk on for hours about how great it was and when she saw that "tuning out" look in my eyes and asked "wouldn't you just LOVE to go to these places" I reminded her "why????? I've been lucky enough to have seen a ton of our great country and yet there is still so much more of it I haven't seen. . . . WHY THE HELL WOULD I GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY????"

Long story short she didn't last too long, just can't understand why? :whistling:

Back on topic, I must say Montana was one of my favorite places to say I have been lucky enough to visit :):

I agree! with all the great things this country has to offer,i doubt i'd ever travel outside the good ol' U.S of A!.................Montana is without a doubt a pretty state! that is until january! LOL!....................................Mark

I was going to mention that in my reply. 5 miles from me there is a pull-off on Route 88 overlooking an S bend in the Monongahela River and the entire borough of California, PA. I would bet that if you were to show a photo of that view to a group of people and told them it was a village in Europe, they would be a helluva lot more impressed than if you told them it was 30 miles south of Pittsburgh, PA.

Jim

Very nice pictures !

(Scrappers are awesome)

I like rocky background probably because I'm living in the flat not interesting area.

On my mind it's good both to travel to my own or the other country.

As for me I'm enjoing to drive over France and Germany.

That's a way to research and proub other's people reality, a chance to understand my own life better.

More, I'm shure this is not a main reason of I'm traveling or doing my job.

The reason is to like the things I'm doing, just to do what you like to or what you want to !

Vlad

• Like 2

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Well put Vlad. My daughter just flew in from Finland last night. She stayed a lil over a week there and said she really enjoyed it, especially the weather. I need to quit working so much and start traveling, just cant afford it. Oh well,,maybe some day. randyp

Sometimes we must to forse ourselves. To stop working and look around !

A person here in Moscow said me once (he lived in the US a while) something like "we spend so much time making money so haven't a time to think about how to make money".

Finland is very nice. The home of mosquitos!

Vlad

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012