A couple old Macks for sale

B66

I have for sale a 1961 B67, a 1952 LJ with cummins and a 1940 EMU. I also have a none Mack that should go, a 1962 Peterbilt 351 needlenose. All are tractors. Prices are negotiable. I will never get to these projects due to health restrictions. All the trucks need work, I can email pics if interested. If I can figure out how to get them from my documents onto this forum, I'll post some pictures. Trucks are in New Jersey. Email me at Atrucknut@aol.com or leave message at 609-888-4879 and I'll call you back. Thanks, Jim.

Jim,

Is the B67 the AAA truck? I don't have room for it, but I want it. Did you find an engine for your Ford? If not you should post it here in the want adds.

Mike

You can store it at my place Mike. It should fit in the barn right behind the U model. Haha, just kidding. I would love too though. Id even start it and drive it for you.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Yes Mike, the AAA truck. Just like you, space is a premium, and just like you, way too many trucks and way too little room! A couple pics in my gallery of the trucks I should let go. This doesn't happen often, last time I cleaned house was about 10 years ago. Call me Mike if your serious!