Never really seem to have the time,or have my camera handy when i see something of interest,but i seen these two this week and was able to snap a couple pics on the fly.....................A U-model off route 13 in Seaford,DE,and a nice RD wrecker at a 7-11 in La plata,MD off route 301,.sorry not such greatt pictures,but my kodakitronomy needs a little work!

post-5836-0-12640300-1342914829_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-47098800-1342914841_thumb.jp

post-5836-0-17671800-1342914856_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice .

I will start-Did you get the vin# on that U?

Beat me to the punch but I expect he'll be dispatching himself back there to make up for the shortfall.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi Mark ole buddy! Great pics there, Other Dog will be proud of you! Be careful with your wording though. When you said pics on the fly, Rob might think thas pics "of your fly", and will no doubt be stalking you,,,randyp

Naw, this one time I did understand what he meant.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Nice .

I will start-Did you get the vin# on that U?

Well, not really,! truth be told i got distracted by the pair of titties that was passing me at the time,so the U-model took a backseat,try as i might,i could'nt catch the car to get the hooter pictures,and now you know" the rest of the story"...........good-day!

Well, not really,! truth be told i got distracted by the pair of titties that was passing me at the time,so the U-model took a backseat,try as i might,i could'nt catch the car to get the hooter pictures,and now you know" the rest of the story"...........good-day!

EEEEWWWWW-gross (Vinnie)

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Fake? i don't know,i'd prolly have to taste them to be sure.........................Mark

I hear an inboard operating in shallow water.

Rob

I hear an inboard operating in shallow water.

Rob

True,but i was thinking more along the lines of the sound a horse makes when it pulls its foot out of the mud?.............sssllluuurpopppp!

Never really seem to have the time,or have my camera handy when i see something of interest,but i seen these two this week and was able to snap a couple pics on the fly.....................A U-model off route 13 in Seaford,DE,and a nice RD wrecker at a 7-11 in La plata,MD off route 301,.sorry not such greatt pictures,but my kodakitronomy needs a little work!

AWESOME U MODEL!!! THANK YOU MARK.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Those aussies are a unique bunch! thats trucking under some tough conditions for sure1 i don't know if i'd have the "balls" to do some of what they do,but i doubt any of them would entertain 16 stops in NYC either!..................Mark