Craigslist B model parts-not mine-but cheap

the B61 in Utica is a friend of mines old truck. the guy also has a black one and a BCR that sits with these trucks. its actually a B53 with fishbelly frame i think and has big rears. use to be a pretty truck about 15 yrs ago he use to run it and said it would do about 90. it was pretty cobbed up tho. the B41 is actually a nice truck but its a B42. think its an old eastern rock Products truck( now Hanson Aggregates) . that yellow B30 is sure pretty. i kinda like the B42 with budds in orlando. i was told no more after the firetruck!

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

heres a question, how do u guys randomly search craigslist? everytime i go on i have to search a specific state or city

www.searchtempest.com works pretty well for me. Sometimes you can google what you are looking for and it will find a craigslist link for you.

heres a question, how do u guys randomly search craigslist? everytime i go on i have to search a specific state or city

I have always wondered that myself,being computer retarded,if you find out how please let me know too!.....................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

the white one in boonville is pretty rough. think the frame is cracked and the rear ends gears are screwed up. the guy also has a black one which is a repowered b42. i know because a friend of mine built both truck. he use to run the white one everyday with the big boys. use to be really nice about 15 years ago. think its a b53 with the fishbelly frame. the same guy also had a BCR in the back woods. the guy is a scrapper so thats whats the demise will probably be with those trucks cause i dont see him gettin what he wants for them.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I have always wondered that myself,being computer retarded,if you find out how please let me know too!.....................Mark

I used search tempest. You can put in what you are looking for and choose to search within a certain radius. Beats the heck out of going into each area.