This is so true

Apple dog

So true, it is going to take a long time to undo all of this mess if ever!

In 20 years the liberals and do gooders brought us from Can do, to why bother...

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I have spent many months (years) in less than desirable countrys shaking sand from my boots and driving truck with no A/C and for all its faults America is still better. I will say Germany was not bad, really liked the beer, fast cars and women not much diffrent from here except Americans frown on topless beachs and red light districts.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I spent my tour in Asia fighting the people with the same mind set as whats in power now...it is not what I want for my country. Yes it is still better here and I would never want to be anywhere else, but every day it back slides a bit more away from our American Roots and Beliefs and it needs to stop. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE