NOOOOOOOOOOO!

RowdyRebel

I didn't want to take my good camera for fear of loosing it, and my other camera was dead, so no pictures tonight. But one of the girls had on a playboy belt buckle, I thought that was interesting.

But seriously, that burger in the commercial looks really, really good. I love spicy hamburgers like that.

Ben
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Kate must have made your clutch slip- figured you'd straighten this out- "my friend invited me to his camp tomarrow"

There have been so many spelling correction opportunities, and twisted word possibilities with the Vinnster lately that I got tired and just threw up my hands...........

OK cousin. Get them pictures. And holy crap, that burger comercial, I saw that all the time on my TV. It was my favorite. But she seem really annoying just like the other ones.

It was the best TV commercial since the mechanical bull ad for the Western Bacon Thickburger....

Can't find the full length one...only the 30 second ad. The long version used to say "Sure, we could show you a bunch of cowboys, sitting around a campfire, eating the new Western Bacon Thickburger from Hardees...but who'd want to watch that?"

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

It was the best TV commercial since the mechanical bull ad for the Western Bacon Thickburger....

Can't find the full length one...only the 30 second ad. The long version used to say "Sure, we could show you a bunch of cowboys, sitting around a campfire, eating the new Western Bacon Thickburger from Hardees...but who'd want to watch that?"

Holy crap that was pretty hot!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

While I haven't bought Budweiser since they sold out to that Belgium company, and I have NEVER tried Bud Select, if I were in that pool I sure wouldn't mind taking a sip.... :whistling:

....even though they got NOTHIN' compared to Kate

i8tLGv5Y40DnC.gif:wub:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!