Please contact your Congressional Representative and ask for a vote in favor of HR 4094

1958 F.W.D.

I am posting this asking for everyone's help, this will take you all of about 5 minutes. Sometime next week, the House of Representatives will be voting on an important bill which means a great deal to the residents and business owners whom reside on Hattaras and Ocracoke Islands (The Outer Bank) of North Carolina. For those of you who do not know, the National Park Service (in cooperation with the communist liberal puke scumbags of the National Audobon Society and the Southern Environmental Law Center) has done everything they can to block any and all access (vehicular or pedestrian) access to the beaches of Hattaras and Ocracoke. This includes Cape Hattaras also known as "The Point" (if you are an avid surf fisherman, you have been there or are aware of it......reputed to be the best surf fishing spot in the world...) They have done this all in the name of protecting a species of bird (The Piping Plover) which has been scientifically and biologetically proven to be flourishing, but they dont care, they want all access to the beaches closed down.....) These actions have devistated the local economy, because if people cannot go to the beaches, they dont want to go there.......For more info, contact me and I will provide a host of websites showing the actions of the greeny scumbags.

I am asking that you guys all contact your Congressional Representative's Office as soon as possible, and ask that he/she vote affirmative/in favor of HR 4094 "The Cape Hattaras National Seashore and Recreational Area Preservation Act."

Thank you for your time.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Sent email and tomorrow printed letters to my reps. They have done the same thing here to us surf casters in the name of the F'n plover. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That same bunch off scumbags shut down a lot of logging in wash.,and ore. because of the spotted owl then came to B.C. canada and tried to shut down a lot of our logging which is what built pacific northwest.

I like spotted owls, that's good eatin'!

post-1374-0-20883700-1339830952_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Wish they would find something rare under the white house, and shut it down. randyp

Intelligence would be nice to find anywhere in DC. Real or artificial, either would be OK.

Fishing is just fine here in Sunny South Florida. Just don't bother manatees, turtles,.......

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

That same bunch off scumbags shut down a lot of logging in wash.,and ore. because of the spotted owl then came to B.C. canada and tried to shut down a lot of our logging which is what built pacific northwest.

Saw a photo in a newspaper out west a few years back,it was a logging truck (loaded) and the story was about the the plight of the local logging industry anyway,the driver of the truck had put a sign on one of the logs that read "spotted owl mobile home in transit" seems it offended some of the local "treehuggers" that evidently have no families to suport,or no need to work for a living!..................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

This law will affect all coastal fishing, the way it is written the National Park Service can mandate it to close all habitat areas for the little Sh*ts...public or private land.

As a card carrying member of PETA (people eating tasty animals) I say cook em up....

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE