The 6 Commandments

41chevy

Is there nothing they will not F with? Charlton Heston now starring in the "SIX COMMANDMENTS"

http://www.roanoke.com/news/roanoke/wb/308501

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Dumbass kids. Led there by dumbass parents. Who were taught by dumbass teachers, that got there degree at some dumbass college.

I am not overly religious, but, this is ......too much

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

It's all "shock value" and what can be used to get a rise out of people. Attention whores, Drama queens.............and many other names.

There again, this reminds of "History of the World", the comedy spoof movie from Mel Brooks. They have Moses standing on the mountain with 3 tablets stating "these 15.................oops, I mean 10 commandments (as he drops one of them).

http://youtu.be/4TAtRCJIqnk

"It's good to be the king" LOL!!!!

http://youtu.be/KuMQjKiaDTg

Classic stuff.

• Like 2

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

It's all "shock value" and what can be used to get a rise out of people. Attention whores, Drama queens.............and many other names.

There again, this reminds of "History of the World", the comedy spoof movie from Mel Brooks. They have Moses standing on the mountain with 3 tablets stating "these 15.................oops, I mean 10 commandments (as he drops one of them).

http://youtu.be/4TAtRCJIqnk

"It's good to be the king" LOL!!!!

Classic stuff.

It's also to keep you away from the important issues. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

So much has changed since i was a kid. I have to really work hard to control my temper when i go in a store or gas station here. There is so much dis-respect going on with people now days. I was going in a store the other day though, a young man, prolly bout 14 or 15, stopped and waited with the door open for an older lady, helped her in the door, and was going to continue on his way till i stopped him and told him I wanted to shake his hand and commend his good manners. To tell you the truth, I was a lil shocked by it. We all do need to encourage that, even among total strangers, we cant give up the ship, have to keep pushing manners on them. Times really have changed though. I guess people have to believe what they want to, me, my health is really bad, dont bother me none though, cause I know where im going, thas me, my belief, others can differ if they wish, not gonna sway me though. Ifn i beat you there, will keep the light on for you. randyp

• Like 2

So much has changed since i was a kid. I have to really work hard to control my temper when i go in a store or gas station here. There is so much dis-respect going on with people now days. I was going in a store the other day though, a young man, prolly bout 14 or 15, stopped and waited with the door open for an older lady, helped her in the door, and was going to continue on his way till i stopped him and told him I wanted to shake his hand and commend his good manners. To tell you the truth, I was a lil shocked by it. We all do need to encourage that, even among total strangers, we cant give up the ship, have to keep pushing manners on them. Times really have changed though. I guess people have to believe what they want to, me, my health is really bad, dont bother me none though, cause I know where im going, thas me, my belief, others can differ if they wish, not gonna sway me though. Ifn i beat you there, will keep the light on for you. randyp

My ass is already burning from my destiny.

I still hold/get the door for any lady at a store or public place. Also still open the passenger door for "Momma" near every time we go someplace together.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

So much has changed since i was a kid. I have to really work hard to control my temper when i go in a store or gas station here. There is so much dis-respect going on with people now days. I was going in a store the other day though, a young man, prolly bout 14 or 15, stopped and waited with the door open for an older lady, helped her in the door, and was going to continue on his way till i stopped him and told him I wanted to shake his hand and commend his good manners.He tells me, shove it old man To tell you the truth, I was a lil shocked by it. We all do need to encourage that, even among total strangers, we cant give up the ship, have to keep pushing manners on them. Times really have changed though. I guess people have to believe what they want to, me, my health is really bad, dont bother me none though, cause I know where im going, thas me, my belief, others can differ if they wish, not gonna sway me though. Ifn i beat you there, will keep the light on for you. randyp

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I hold doors for anyone that might be there too. Man or woman, young or old. I call it common courtesy. If a younger kid holds a door for me, I make sure to thank them loud and pround to make sure they feel the satisfaction of doing something good. Of course when I was raised, my mother would not walk through a door til I opened it for her. Kinda made it a hard habit to break even all these years later.

It's funny now, even in her eighties she does the same thing. Only problem now is she forgets to stand to the side of the door. She'll stop right dead in front of the door waiting for me to open it. I have to grab here and move her aside to get to the door. I don't even look forward to getting old.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"