our titan to be built

may 15 or sometime in that time frame our new titan log truck is being built. it has a 555 maxidyne mp10 and 18 speed i cannot wait to see this truck. i wish my dad ordered it with mack rears though. lol.

self loader with dump box.

I do all kinds of debris hauling, lie telling, illegal gambling, paint huffing, food expiration date checking, armadillo sorting, bra sizing, electric pole breaking, etc......

you forgot-gator wrastlin', hog hittin' stray cow poachin', oh and rattle snakes

WHOA, I DID NOT, repeat, NOT break that pole. Just the ground wire.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I do alot of work for the garbage company. Bulk pick up of vegetative debris.

I work around wires all the time. I usually drop the boom before driving though.

first few days working after that, I was so overly cautious, i was forgetting other things.

Like shifting and stuff. Relax and just pay attention.

Nice thing with that boom, 360 rotation, so I can pick under wires easier

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Yep. 80 Elite, telescopic boom (adds 4 feet)

continuous rotation of boom and bucket

quick, strong.

biggest problem has been getting the electric line on the boom broke

That looks like alot of money sitting there hat.

Yeah, them buckets of oil on the left side cost. 8 gal and filters,........$300-every 10,000 miles

You don't see palms sprouting out of the engine very often, does that help with the cooling?

Coconut oil bio-diesel?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yeah, them buckets of oil on the left side cost. 8 gal and filters,........$300-every 10,000 miles

Holy moly, thats alot!!! How is it on diesel? My U model I think gets like 8 miles per gallon. She takes a ton of oil too. I had the hood up with both fenders filled with empty quart oil bottles. I ran out of room on the right fender so I had to throw them over to the other fender.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

may 15 or sometime in that time frame our new titan log truck is being built. it has a 555 maxidyne mp10 and 18 speed i cannot wait to see this truck. i wish my dad ordered it with mack rears though. lol.

What is your GSO or company name on the order?

Yup Still Mackless. On the hunt. Logtruckman's family has some perfect candidates but I have to make sure I can make the payments first. I am looking at a 2002 RB as well cab and chassis that I can build the way I want. Issue with that truck is Canadian spread rear axle is hard on sharp turns jockeying around. We will see I am not in a big hurry because I won't need the truck until Fall for the moose hunt. (Just kidding). I also found a CL with a serco loader in Mississippi but not sure how I could make that happen. I Like hunting for trucks but I don't like when they are 2000 miles away.

Yup Still Mackless. On the hunt. Logtruckman's family has some perfect candidates but I have to make sure I can make the payments first. I am looking at a 2002 RB as well cab and chassis that I can build the way I want. Issue with that truck is Canadian spread rear axle is hard on sharp turns jockeying around. We will see I am not in a big hurry because I won't need the truck until Fall for the moose hunt. (Just kidding). I also found a CL with a serco loader in Mississippi but not sure how I could make that happen. I Like hunting for trucks but I don't like when they are 2000 miles away.

Digital film is cheap these days. Most folks on here don't mind grabbing photos and shipping them. I do it quite often for people asking.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.