A Question for Ben, and how Many of you Have Seen This Movie?

umodelnut

The question for Ben is what kind of De-TrOiT is in the Western Star Goblin truck off the movie Maximum Overdrive? Also how many have you have seen this movie. I love it, I have it on DVD and have watched it a million times. Back when I was real real little I remember watching it on TV, I was scared every time I saw a truck for the next week. I used to tell my self when I was scared of trucks for a week I would say Macks were nice and wouldnt drive by themselves and wouldnt kill me. Im not scared anymore. I love em. I love when Goblin truck gets mad and his eyes light up red. Vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i've seen bits and pieces of this movie it kind of reminds me of Duel with the crazy truck driver.

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty cool, But I've seen better movies. I should know, I got the merit badge last summer.

I am pretty sure it the movie was fake.....I never heard of an 8v92 sneaking up on anyone

• Like 1

Pretty cool, But I've seen better movies. I should know, I got the merit badge last summer.

I am pretty sure it the movie was fake.....I never heard of an 8v92 sneaking up on anyone

Ha ha!!! Thats like saying a chainsaw running by your ear and you cant hear it unlees your def.

Exactly. Pretty cool movie. lLike to see all that different types of trucks. I think one of those Goblin radiator "guards" would look great on a "U" Model, What do you think? You still have a week or so to get it ready for Macungie so we can check it out

• Like 1

Exactly. Pretty cool movie. lLike to see all that different types of trucks. I think one of those Goblin radiator "guards" would look great on a "U" Model, What do you think? You still have a week or so to get it ready for Macungie so we can check it out

It would look pretty darn good.

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love that movie. You're correct, the Green Goblin has an 8V92 in it.

The day after we watched it, I was walking down the driveway to get the mail, and our Chevy Traverse started up with nobody in it. I about died.

Turns out my dad was using the remote start so it could warm up because it was cold. But is scared the $#!/ out of me. I sure do love the movie though. Especially the red B model that was doing 85 miles an hour.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I absolutely love that movie. You're correct, the Green Goblin has an 8V92 in it.

The day after we watched it, I was walking down the driveway to get the mail, and our Chevy Traverse started up with nobody in it. I about died.

Turns out my dad was using the remote start so it could warm up because it was cold. But is scared the $#!/ out of me. I sure do love the movie though. Especially the red B model that was doing 85 miles an hour.

Ben

Whoa, that would have scared me too.