new winter truck

GreenGiant2

yes steve , the truck has been at ed arnolds for years just sitting. i heard they were gonna yard horse it and it is in too nice of shape. truck uesd to run our area since 1978.

it needs brakes and air bags and some new lines.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

Looks like it'll clean up nice. Good to save it from yard status. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

right on steve, you win the prize. he sold it to natures way and they used it for a few years then sold it and an other kw that they had that was an old zolads truck. eddy ended up with them.

gg2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

• 3 weeks later...
:SMOKIE-RT: Nice lookin KW good choice in year too, same vintage a me. I missed the boat on a simmalar deal for a few years just a few miles around the corner from my home there has been an 85 pete 359 in a yard not used much. a month ago it came up for sale on the Kijiji site. I was talking to the owner a day or so later and he said he sold it the first day for $3500 It had a fresh 425hp 3406B cat in it . guess I should'nt have slept on that one.