PSSA's...

JumperAndSon

...is what I get to go to tomarrow. It's a whole week of nothing but TESTING. I am taking the test at the Westmoreland Comunity Collage. I don't hate it, but it's not that fun either. Every year since 3rd grade, I've gotten all advanced scores on them, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Wish me luck, :D

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I guess I been outta school too long. I though a PSA test was where they run a camera up your butt and checked your colon. I bet Other Dog would excell at that occupation! randyp

funny you would say that- I actually do that on the side! I use a camera exactly like this one.

post-1374-0-76187400-1334612313_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

My Dentist likes to play Spaceship when giving the exam. He'll say "Apollo 1 ready to penetrate the atmosphere of Uranus." He used to pretend to use Space Shuttles, but the wings would bind on the way out.

What were we taliking about? Oh yeah......Good Job, Ben!

• Like 2

Jim

My Dentist likes to play Spaceship when giving the exam. He'll say "Apollo 1 ready to penetrate the atmosphere of Uranus." He used to pretend to use Space Shuttles, but the wings would bind on the way out.

Ha, ha. Sounds similar to the beginning of "Apollo 13" where he lands the space ship in the landing pad.

Ben

Thanks guys! I finished the first day with no problems at all. The very first question was really hard for me, then the rest was a breeze. :whistling: Only four more days to go. :banana:

Ben

Dang, I got tomarrow, Tuesday through Thursday. Then next week I have more Tuesday through Thursday. I get free breakfast :banana: Yummy.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

heh heh heh,,,you isnt right or sumpin,,,LOL,,,randyp

Just finished the first day. They give you 90 minutes, I had, I figured it out while sitting there 41 minutes remaining when I got done. In the practice tests the teachers would be like "slow down take your time!" I do but it doesnt take 90 flipping minutes.

We get 90 minutes, take a 15 minute break, then take 90 more minutes. On Friday, I'll be there for longer though. I finish early every time too, I guess they try to give enough time for the dumb kids.

Cousin Ben