B model parts manual?

Thanks

Don't think I've ever seen a B series parts manual on ebay myself. I have an original B, and very early R series original service manual, (1966, I think) scanned of my original, but cannot figure out how to interleave the pages. Took the file to "Kinko's" and they won't touch it because of copyright. The morons don't realize the manual is over 40 years old! I've been thinking of purchasing Adobe Illustrator and doing it myself then everybody can have a copy. I also have a set of manuals from 1975 my grandpa got me from the St. Louis Mack dealership as a gift when new. I'd like to scan and have those electronically also.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Don't think I've ever seen a B series parts manual on ebay myself. I have an original B, and very early R series original service manual, (1966, I think) scanned of my original, but cannot figure out how to interleave the pages. Took the file to "Kinko's" and they won't touch it because of copyright. The morons don't realize the manual is over 40 years old! I've been thinking of purchasing Adobe Illustrator and doing it myself then everybody can have a copy. I also have a set of manuals from 1975 my grandpa got me from the St. Louis Mack dealership as a gift when new. I'd like to scan and have those electronically also.

Rob

What kind of manuals are they from 75'? I have service manuals from 75'. They are the really thick ones.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

What kind of manuals are they from 75'? I have service manuals from 75'. They are the really thick ones.

Probably the same as you have; TS-442 series. There are three in total.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob

PDF! PDF! PDF! PDF! PRETTY PLEASE?

PDF! PDF! PDF! PDF! PRETTY PLEASE?

That is exactly what I plan to do but right now the files are all the even pages, then all the odd pages. I want to get them interleaved so they read like a book. The paper book is about three inches thick so a lot of pages!

Rob

If you ship me the book, I will do it. I have a great local print shop where I ship my UPS packages that has done this for me multiple times - the last one they did was a set of chipper manuals that were that thick and they charged me $28.00 plus I got it in PDF form!

I like the PDF so you can send it to other folks, but I still like a bound copy that you can balance on a fender in the shop.

You shippee me bookee - I have nice woman make new bookee - I pay fee - keep copy - Otay?