Vehicle Service Shop Manual For B series Trucks

Help Please

I searched the site and google but nothing is diffinitive, I did see alot of refrence to ebay and the Mack Museum.

My question is -What is the vehicle service shop manual numbers that covers the B series, I have the basic manual from the Mack museum but I find it hard to belive that is all there is for a service manual.

Thanks

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I would sure help you if I only knew that. But I went on e-bay and payed for a HUGE manual and payed a HUGE PRICE for a yellowed, peed on, out of sequenced, delapidated.......have I missed anything? The best manual I have for it, is a "MOTOR's" Manual. It also has other make trucks in that manual.

Someone on this site probably has several and might give you one.

Regards

mike

Help Please

I searched the site and google but nothing is diffinitive, I did see alot of refrence to ebay and the Mack Museum.

My question is -What is the vehicle service shop manual numbers that covers the B series, I have the basic manual from the Mack museum but I find it hard to belive that is all there is for a service manual.

Thanks

Send a well-written letter to the Mack Museum. Give them your chassis number (on the front frame by the right spring shackle) and they will send you a whole pile of stuff. I got a huge service manual specific for B60's and it has EVERYTHING. Diagrams, measurements, torque specs, troubleshooting, it has it all. They like donations, I sent $20 but I'm going to send them more soon. The Mack Museum is definately the place to get anything B model related.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I to seen a lot of service manuals on ebay for sale but they all had disclaimers on them about "An online source (NOT our information) suggests that this is applicable for B C DM F MB R & U Models" I would rather spend $60-$70 on my truck then buy a maunal that does not apply.

Robert

I got an email from the Mack Museum this morning, Don said he could send the operator /service manual but I already have that.

Rob is it true what the ebay auctions say that the TS-442 series covers the B model or it is the same info that is in the manual that comes from the Mack Museum?

Robert

I got an email from the Mack Museum this morning, Don said he could send the operator /service manual but I already have that.

Rob is it true what the ebay auctions say that the TS-442 series covers the B model or it is the same info that is in the manual that comes from the Mack Museum?

The very early TS-442 series hit on the B, MB, R, U, F, and a few others. Mine was printed in either 1965, or 1966 and hits into the B models a bit, but is still more heavy into the R series and later.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 6 years later...
On 4/6/2012 at 12:35 PM, JumperAndSon said:

Send a well-written letter to the Mack Museum. Give them your chassis number (on the front frame by the right spring shackle) and they will send you a whole pile of stuff. I got a huge service manual specific for B60's and it has EVERYTHING. Diagrams, measurements, torque specs, troubleshooting, it has it all. They like donations, I sent $20 but I'm going to send them more soon. The Mack Museum is definately the place to get anything B model related.

Ben

Thank you Ben. That information sounds like a great idea. I am going to work on that next but wanted to acknowledge your response first. Thank you.