Paul Harvey in 1965

theakerstwo

!!!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Isn't that the truth? I wonder how long ago he said that?

Timeless.

:pat: :pat: :pat: :pat:

At least you didn't delete or edit the original post. That would be a selfish thing to do to those of us that thrive on other's screw-ups.

The video? That's just plain scary.

Jim

"AND NOW YOU KNOW,THE REST OF THE STORY"....................................GOOD-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use to love getting somewhere that plad Paul harvey in the morning or afternoon. He was a great commentator and man. No matter what faith you where it was all good

Only the author and a moderator can delete a post. If you would like to delete one of mine, you will need to produce a petition with a minimum of 500 names and a notarized letter stating your reasons for the deletion at which time I will....most likely do nothing.

One more thing, Look at the bottom of your posts, next to REPORT.

Jim

Only the author and a moderator can delete a post. If you would like to delete one of mine, you will need to produce a petition with a minimum of 500 names and a notarized letter stating your reasons for the deletion at which time I will....most likely do nothing.

One more thing, Look at the bottom of your posts, next to REPORT.

Okay! I see that all now - Just for fun I posted 3,827 photos and then just deleted them so I was sure to get the hang of it. They were all crass and rude and needed to go anyway - Paul Harvey would be proud!

and you thought these two topics were unrelated.