'51 Mack LJT Tow Truck For Sale

Shawn Barrett

I like the parts truck better!

HA yea I was thinking he should list that on its own....It may just stand head and shoulders above the wrecker in buyer interest.....Looks like one tough lookin old winch truck. I'd like to see more of it. Thats been listed for a while I think he's having trouble selling them, probably should separate.

These trucks are just down the road from where I work. He stopped using the tow truck about 5 years ago. It is pretty nice, but it has always sat outside, never garaged. I don't like the collor, but that is what his hole fleet is painted. I stopped about 3 years ago and he told me $6000 for the tow truck and two parts trucks. I should have bought them then. He had them listed in double clutch a few months back. He must have sold one of the parts trucks.

Mike

i would take the wrecker body off the single axle and make it a tractor or something. what ever it was originally.

The owner said he was going to make it into a tractor again, but never got around to it. He even has a neat, old, shot Great Dane van trailer he was going to pull behind it. I have still been thinking about buying the truck to pull my junk around, but not for $8000.

Mike