Where are you starting on your U model ? I just started on my B model agian . last year we took it all apart cab striped and fixed completly sand blasted and new patches welded in . now we are working on the final body work before paint . going back together but slow one dime at a time . I had lots of pictures but they were lost when computer died . good luck with your truck! have fun Steve

• Like 1

Where are you starting on your U model ? I just started on my B model agian . last year we took it all apart cab striped and fixed completly sand blasted and new patches welded in . now we are working on the final body work before paint . going back together but slow one dime at a time . I had lots of pictures but they were lost when computer died . good luck with your truck! have fun Steve

well our objective this year is to get the cabs swapped, and maybe painted. if we do its a major acomplishment. my papa also wants to fill the cracks in the hood and things. thanks for the good luck steve, and good luck on your truck, cant wait to see it done!!>>Vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Cool. If we get a parts truck soon, we'll be puttin' the hammer down on the B Model Project too. But until we get one, It will kind of put-putting around with small stuff. When I get the brakes figured out (hopefully this week), It will only be body work and paint from there. We'll say it's a friendly race to see whose truck is finished first. We don't want to rush anything, so we have to be patiant. Yours might be slightly closer to being done than ours though.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

well our objective this year is to get the cabs swapped, and maybe painted. if we do its a major acomplishment. my papa also wants to fill the cracks in the hood and things. thanks for the good luck steve, and good luck on your truck, cant wait to see it done!!>>Vinny

That's right cause I don't want to be caught driving that "U" model with no bad cab.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.